Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TEYANA TAYLOR: DICK DYKE, UNDERCOVER LESBIAN, BISEXUAL???








SO WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY THE DEAL WITH FINE ASS TOMBOI, STEM, FEMME TEYANA TAYLOR?

I mean one minute she all studded out then the next minute she's all booed up with some damn boy. Well I can at least give her credit on the fact that she picks the right boys (well kind of) I mean Drake is a cute and definately on a come up and Chris is talented but the whole thing with Rhianna doesn't sit well with me. Well then again Chris may not be able to handle Teyana like that.


The sad part is she the only possible Dick Dyke that I would still give the business too.


Another sidenote if there is any truth to Teyana and Chris that fucked up because Teyana be all up in Rhianna face.



(NOW I'M WONDERING IS THIS SOME KIND OF FUCKING ORGY?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! lmaO iiM suRe they prolli awl fuQn eachotha.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR COVERING YOUR THOUGHTS IN LESBIAN FLAVORED LIPGLOSS!