Tuesday, December 15, 2009

(ADVICE/VIDEO) You don't have to be ugly!


(web cam photo of me)

FLYY. FLAWED, OUTGOING, CONFIDENT, CONCEITED, these are a few things that make of my beauty personality. This are the things that seperate me from the rest of the girls.

Soooooo where do I start with this? Alot of people stop me when i'm out (true story) and they like you are sooo pretty omg, this omg that! I BLUSH, I SMILE AND I THANK THEM. In my mind i'm thinking 1. I DON'T THINK I AM STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND RUSH OVER AND TELL ME HOW PRETTY I AM. AND 2. YOU CAN BE JUST AS PRETTY.


Granted there are some natrually beautiful people in the world, but everytime I am in the room with them they get overlooked. Which made me wonder early on in life, why aren't men and women flocking to her, she is just as pretty natrually. Its because beauty its more than a look, more than just a personality, more than just a dress, more than just style its all those things in one, plus time and effort. Even if you are natrually pretty you have to put the time in to highlight your features.

SO HERE ARE A COUPLE OF VIDEOS OF MY DAILY MAKEUP ROUTINE SO YOU CAN HIGHLIGHT YOU FEATURES AND LOOK FAB. "TAKING THE U OUT OF UGLY"





I hate to say this but especially in the LGBT community looks are important, its so bad people will tolerate you bad attitude if you are cute. So if you want to be a my standard of a happy and fullfilled lesbian you have to keep your self up.


HERE ARE A FEW MORE TIPS TO IMPROVE THE UGLY.

1.BANGS, LOW CUT BANGS: LONG BANGS COVERS HALF OF YOUR FACE.
2. LONG WEAVE OR EXTENSIONS: LONG HAIR AUTOMATICALLY GIVES AT LEAST 3 EXTRA BEAUTY POINTS.
3.PLAYBOY BUNNY CURLS, THIS GIVES YOU EXTRA POINTS ON THE SEX APPEAL METER
4. EYE LASHES TAKES YOU FROM ORDINARY TO EXTRAORDINARY.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST CONFIDENCE: IF YOU CAN CONVINCE YOURSELF YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE ROOM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONVINCE EVERYONE ELSE.

                                                              -GOOD LUCK BABIES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR COVERING YOUR THOUGHTS IN LESBIAN FLAVORED LIPGLOSS!