Monday, October 26, 2009

Da Brats in jail and Her girl went straight?



Below is a video taken by someone at Da Brats Birthday party at Club Miami in Atlanta thrown by super lesbian party promoter Traxx Girls, in the video the Brat hints to the fact that the Exotic Sexy ass Girl may have went down on her before, which points gay to her sexuality and the female. That was enough to get me and the crowd excited so imagine how excited I was when I met this same girl at a Local Hooters at Cumberland Mall, I was like...........................................(continued under movie)



 I was telling my home girl Chaz Santiago aye I know that girl, she was like you don't know her I was like yeah I do that is the Da Brats girlfriend, I seen them at club Miami booed up! Chaz was like Naw she too fine for the Brat, anywho (we will call her Y for now) Y came and ended up being our waitress and on her little HOOTERS pouch was a picture of  Her, Da Brat, another girl, and Mariah Carey on some damn vacation all in bikinis (except da brat) I was Like Chaz I told you I knew her. So of course I asked to see the pic to confirm and it was definatley who I thought it was. Well after that night me and (Y) bonded because I frequent Hooters alot, so we talk exchange stories and gossip blah blah, Anyway one weekend I went in and (Y) introduced Chaz and I to her boyfriend, He was a cute little asian guy who obviously had money and zero patience. He was like I'm ready to go , she was like wait I have to clock out, he left out anyway and went and sat in the car I think, If you don't believe me go visit the Hooter in Cumberland second shift and she will definatley be there.


*No shade to (Y) OR THE DA BRAT, I LOVED THE BRAT SINCE SECOND GRADES WHEN I WAS ROCK PLAITS WITH NO BOWS AND SINGING FUNKDAFIED, AND (Y) WELL THATS MY GIRL*

1 comments:

dee said...

I always wondered who that beautiful girl was with Dabrat, but I kinda knew..well brat somebody gotta keep Y warm while ur away

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR COVERING YOUR THOUGHTS IN LESBIAN FLAVORED LIPGLOSS!