Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE GIRL BEHIND THE BLOG!!!!!


( A PICTURE OF PRINCESS WYNTER ON HER LAPTOP TAKEN BY HER WEBCAM)


First of all I would like to say thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping it to be the success it has become. Your visits and comments mean tthe world to me.

I am Wynter Robinson aka Princess Wynter. I am you average socialite type girl. I love to party, I have celebrity friends, I love dressing up, I am very cocky bold and in your face, I was raised by my father to enjoy and want the finer things in life. My ultimate goal in life is to become a super successful celebrity publicist. I love charity, I love giving back. I feel like I have been blessed with so much why not help the less fortunate. I think all blessed people should.

I started blogging because I feel like main stream media shys away from stories that are LGBT related so I am working to bring alot of them to the forfront. I eventually want to start my own Glamour, Cosmopolitan type magazine geared toward lesbian women.

I promise to bring you the stories if you promise to keep reading.


-thank you so much
*Princess Wynter*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR COVERING YOUR THOUGHTS IN LESBIAN FLAVORED LIPGLOSS!