Monday, October 26, 2009

HANNAH NO-BANANA MONTANA?



*disclaimer I love Hannah Montana and Miley but this is a blog about lesbian celebrity gossip so therfore she has to be here**


So when these picturese surfaced everyone was like Hanah no-banana Montana then Miley was like no thats just my friend it was just a normal sleepover!!! I can't believe everyone is making this so bad.  When I saw them i was like iooooonooo Miley I had these same sleepovers when I was your age and look at me now. Matter fact that is one of my tips on how to turn a straight girl gay ( read the blog too) is invite them to a sleepover!! You be judge!
But shit i gotta agree with Lil Wayne in about 3yrs holla at me Miley Cyrus.

(i guess Miley is really having a party in the usa)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Js to let u knO dat wasnT Wayne whO said daT.lol

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR COVERING YOUR THOUGHTS IN LESBIAN FLAVORED LIPGLOSS!