Wednesday, November 11, 2009

JACKIE WARNER DOESN'T NEED A PUNCHING BAG SHE HAS A GIRLFRIEND???


(JACKIE WARNER AND A BOO)


So let me start of by saying i have a huge crush on Jackie Warner, she actually reminds me alot of the woman I dated in Atlanta. I say woman because she was 1000 years older me. LOL. She was very influential, She was in the industry and she was super strong. However unlike Jackie she did not put her fucking hands on me. So supposeldy Bravo reality star Jackie Warner's ex girlfriend Mary Aloe has filed a restraining order on her citing that twice Jackie has put her in the hospital. I would sue the fuck out of Jackie if I was her, you got to hit them where it hurts. fuck a damn restrianing order.

I think women with money and power think they can control everthing around them, including you. Even though my ex wasn't physically abusive she was veberally.


-SAD CUZ SHE IS TOO CUTE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR COVERING YOUR THOUGHTS IN LESBIAN FLAVORED LIPGLOSS!